Accessible Learning Intake Form

* indicates a required field

Student Information

Please complete this form if you are interested in applying for academic accommodations for your studies at Conestoga College, or if you would like to learn more about the process for applying.

Following receipt of your intake form, a confidential digital file will be started for you within the Accessible Learning department. Only staff within this department can view the content that you submit through this form or any medical documentation uploaded. During your intake appointment with Accessible Learning, you will be provided with in-depth information on the ways that we protect your privacy while supporting you. If you would like to learn more about our confidentiality policies before completing this intake form, please click here.


If you require any assistance with accessing or completing this form, please email or call (519) 748-5220 ext. 3232 for support.

If you don’t have a Student Number please write N/A.
Please use your Conestoga-issued email address if you have been assigned one. Please note that official communication will be sent to students via their Conestoga email address. If you do not have a Conestoga email address, please enter your personal email address.
May we leave a message if we reach your voicemail?
Do you require accommodations for pre-admission testing?

Pre-admission testing refers to qualifying tests that a student may need to complete in order to be considered for admittance to a program. Not all programs require pre-admission testing. Please connect with if you are unsure of the requirements to apply to your desired program.

How do/will you pay for school (funding source)?

Accessibility Specific Information

You are not required to provide diagnostic information in order to apply for academic accommodations at Conestoga College. If you choose to share diagnostic details, please know that this information is kept private and confidential within Accessible Learning and would not be shared with other areas of the college (i.e. faculty) without your explicit consent or as required by law (see confidentiality information at the top of this form).
Have you ever used accommodations in the past?
I.e. through an IEP in high school or at another post-secondary institution?
Do you have documentation to support your request for accommodation?

I.e. a medical report, a psycho-educational assessment, an IEP, etc.

Documentation Information Available Here